MultiPixels respects the privacy of its online visitors and customers of its products and services and complies with applicable laws for the protection of your privacy.
General provisions and definitions
- The terms listed below have the meanings assigned to them in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and the accompanying Policy:
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- Controller means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by European Union or Member State law, the MultiPixels or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by European Union or the law of the UK.
- Data subject is an identified or identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, based on particular information representing personal data;
- MultiPixels acknowledges the privacy of natural persons and makes efforts to protect them against any unlawful processing of their personal data. MultiPixels applies the relevant technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data of natural persons in accordance with the effective legislation.
Processing of personal data
- MultiPixels, in its capacity as Controller of personal data, processes personal data in a manner that ensures appropriate level of security, including protection against unauthorised or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, while applying suitable technical and / or organisational measures in compliance with the following principles:
- (a) lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject ("lawfulness, fairness and transparency")
- (b) data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes ("appropriateness in the processing of personal data and purpose limitation")
- (c) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed ("data minimisation")
- (d) accurate and kept up to date
- (e) limitation of the storage for periods not longer than necessary for the purposes for which they are processed ("storage limitation")
- (f) processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures ("integrity and confidentiality").
- MultiPixels processes personal data only if and to the extent at least one of the conditions listed below shall apply:
- (a) Processing is required for the performance of an agreement with MultiPixels under which the data subject is party or to undertake steps at the request of the data subject prior to the signing of an agreement with MultiPixels.
- (b) Processing is required for compliance with a legal obligation which applies to MultiPixels in its capacity as MultiPixels of personal data.
- (c) the data subject has given consent for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes. In the cases when personal data are processed solely on the grounds of consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw such consent at any time. Withdrawal of the consent of the data subject is not applicable in the cases when the processing of the data is based on the provisions of items "a" and "b" above.
- MultiPixels, does not process personal data which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data solely for the purpose of identification of the natural person, data concerning health or data concerning sex life or sex orientation of the natural person unless the data subject have given an explicit consent for the processing of such data for one or more specific purposes.
Purpose of personal data processing (how we use your data).
Type of purpose
Store Addons collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Store Addons purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Store Addons visitors use its website and App.
From time to time, Store Addons may release non-personally identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. Store Addons also collects potentially personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments https://MultiPixels.com blog posts. Store Addons only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally identifying information as described below.
Direct marketing purpose:
- Direct marketing - we use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
Other Data You Explicitly Submit:
We collect and process Personal Data that you send us in clear form (for example, forums, chat rooms, reviews or other materials created by the user). This data includes information:
- that you post, comment or follow in any of our social media;
- sent through chat;
- that you provide when you request information or technical support from us or purchase products, including information necessary to process your orders using the appropriate payment mechanism or for the delivery service;
- You provide to us when participating in competitions, contests and tournaments or responding to surveys, e.g. your contact details.
Using the company's website (MultiPixels.com):
- We collect a variety of information through your general interaction with the website.
- Personal Data we collect may include, but is not limited to, browser and device information, data collected through automated electronic interactions and application usage data.
- Likewise, we will track your process across our websites and applications to verify that you are not a bot and to optimize our services.
Tracking data and cookies:
- On behalf of the website operator, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the website for its users, in order to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage for website operators.
- Furthermore, users can prevent the collection of data about their use of the website (including their IP address) generated by the cookie, and the processing of data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in through the following link.
Facebook Tracking Pixel service:
- You may at any time object to using your information for such remarketing. You can disable Facebook Tracking Pixel in your Facebook account settings or in the following cookie tracking settings at any time.
- In accordance with your individual consent or in cases where this is expressly permitted by applicable e-mailing laws, MultiPixels may send you marketing messages on your email address about products and services offered by MultiPixels. In this case, we can also use your collected information to set up such marketing messages, and collect information about whether you opened the message and what link in the text you clicked on).
- You can opt out or withdraw your consent to receive marketing emails at any time by either withdrawing the consent clicking the "unsubscribe" link provided in every marketing email.
Rights of the data subjects (customers - natural persons whom the data relates to)
- Right to information(in relation to the processing of the data subject's personal data by MultiPixels - the natural persons that are data subjects have the right to receive information* as to MultiPixels as personal data MultiPixels, as well as the processing of their personal data.
- Right of access to own personal data- the data subjects have the right to receive from MultiPixels confirmation as to whether personal data related to them are processed and if so, to be given access to the data and the following information: purpose of the processing; respective personal data categories; personal data recipients or categories of recipients, if any; the intention of MultiPixels to transmit personal data to a third party (where applicable); personal data storage period; existence of the right to correct personal data, as well as the right to object against the processing of personal data; existence of automated decision making, including profiling (if any); information as to all rights that the data subject has; the right to file a complaint with the supervision authority.
- Right to rectification of personal data(if data is not accurate) - the data subject has the right to request MultiPixels to rectify, without undue delay, any incorrect data pertaining to the data subject.
- Right to erasureof personal data (right "to be forgotten") - the data subject may request from MultiPixels to erase personal data, if any of the conditions listed below exist:
- Personal data are no longer needed for the purposes they have been collected for or processed otherwise;
- The data subject withdraws his / her consent, which data processing is solely based on, and no other legal grounds for the processing exist (processing due to regulatory obligation of MultiPixels, an agreement signed with MultiPixels);
- The data subject objects against the processing and no legal grounds for the processing exist that prevail;
- The personal data were processed unlawfully;
- The personal data should be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under the European Union law or the laws of the United Kingdom, which apply to MultiPixels in its capacity as personal data MultiPixels;
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offering of information society services to children and consent was given by the holder of parental responsibilities for the child.
- Right to limitation of processing by MultiPixels or by the personal data processor - specific conditions are required to be in place for that right to be exercised, namely:
- Accuracy / up to date nature of the data is disputed by the data subject. In this case the limitation of the processing is over a period of time allowing MultiPixels to check the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is unlawful, but the data subjects do not wish their personal data to be erased, but rather require limitation of their use;
- MultiPixels no longer needs such personal data for processing purposes, but the data subject requires them for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- The data subject has objected to the processing while awaiting a check to be performed whether MultiPixels's legal grounds prevail over the interests of the data subject.
- Right to transferability (data portability) of the personal data between the various MultiPixels - the data subjects have the right to receive personal data pertaining to them, which they have provided to MultiPixels in a structured, widely used and machine readable format and have the right to transfer such data to another MultiPixels without hindrance by MultiPixels, to which personal data has been provided, when processing is based on consent or contractual obligation and the processing is automated. When exercising the right to transferability the data subject has the right to receive also direct transfer of the personal data from MultiPixels to another MultiPixels, where technically feasible.
- Right to object against the processing of their personal data - data subjects have the right to object before MultiPixels against the processing of their personal data, whereby the MultiPixels shall cease such processing, unless MultiPixels is able to prove that compelling legitimate grounds for the processing exist that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercising or defense of legal claims. In case of objection against the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes the MultiPixels shall cease such processing forthwith.
- The data subject also has the right not to be subject to decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which ensues legal consequences for the data subject or significantly affects the data subject otherwise.
- Right to defense through judicial or administrative procedure if the data subject's rights have been breached - if the data subjects decide that their right to personal data protection and privacy has been violated, they may file a complaint with the relevant supervision authority - or to file a claim with the court to defend their rights.
California Privacy Rights
- For Residents of California - California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section provides additional details about the personal information we collect about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA.”
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect (including how we use and disclose this information), to delete their personal information, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
California residents may make requests to obtain certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected]. Your request will be responded to within 45 days. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. Government identification may be required to verify any requests received.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. We only use personal Information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Disclosure of personal data
- MultiPixels may disclose the personal data to the following categories of persons:
- The persons whom the data relate to, namely: persons using MultiPixels services or products, or persons filing a request to use MultiPixels services, as well as persons who are party to MultiPixels and / or other transactions and contractual relations with MultiPixels;
- Persons that have right to access to personal data by virtue of law or another regulation;
- Persons as to whom the right to disclosure is stipulated in an agreement signed with MultiPixels.
Exercise the rights
- In exercising their right to access natural persons have the right to request from MultiPixels at any time: 1. Confirmation as to whether data related to them are processed by MultiPixels, the purpose of the processing, the data category and recipients of such data or the categories of recipients' data is disclosed to;
- To send them a message in an understandable format, containing the personal data subject to processing and any information available as to the source of such data;
- Information as to the logic of any automated processing of personal data pertaining to natural persons, at least in the case of automated decisions under the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (2) Upon request MultiPixels provides the information under paragraph 1 free of charge.
- Natural persons have the right to request at any time that MultiPixels:
- erases, rectifies or blocks their personal data the processing of which is not compliant with the requirements of the effective legislation
- notifies the third parties to which the personal data of the natural persons have been disclosed as to any erasure, rectification or blocking in accordance with item 1 above, except when this proves to be impossible or would involve a disproportionate effort.
- Natural persons exercise their rights by filing a written request to MultiPixels, containing as a minimum the following information:
- name, personal ID number, address and other data allowing identification of the respective natural person;
- description of the request;
- Signature, date, correspondence address and telephone number.
- The filing of the request is free of charge.
- Upon filing of a request by an authorized person, the notarized power of attorney must be attached to the request.
- In case of death of the natural person, his / her rights are exercised by his / her heirs and certificate of heirs shall be attached to the request.
- MultiPixels shall review and pronounce on the request within 1 month as of its filing. This period may be extended by further two months, if necessary. MultiPixels informs the data subject as to any such extension within 1 month as of receipt of the request, stating the reasons for the delay. When the data subject files a request by electronic means, the information is provided electronically, if possible, unless the data subject has requested otherwise.
- MultiPixels provides an answer to the requesting person taking into account their preferred form for the provision of the information (orally or in writing - as a hard copy of electronically).
- Where data do not exist or their provision is forbidden by law, access of the requesting party to such data is refused.
- If the requesting party is not satisfied with the response received and / or believes that their rights related to personal data protection were violated, they are entitled to exercise their right to defense.
MultiPixels will retain your personal data for as long as we have, or need to keep a record of, a relationship with you. MultiPixels will retain personal data collected from online meetings and conferences held via MultiPixels platform for as long as the account holder remains an account holder of MultiPixels, and for a period of no more than one (1) year after termination or expiration of that account holder’s status as an account holder. Personal data may be held for longer periods where extended retention periods are required by law, regulation, or professional standards and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer or mobile device. They are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. To find out more about cookies, visit here.
Some cookies are associated with your account and personal information in order to remember that you are logged in and which workspaces you are logged into. Other cookies are not tied to your account but are unique and allow us to carry out analytics and customization, among other similar things.
Cookies can be used to recognize you when you visit a Site or use our Services, remember your preferences, and give you a personalized experience that's consistent with your settings. Cookies also make your interactions faster and more secure.
Cookies also help provide us with aggregated auditing, research, and reporting, and know when content has been shown to you.
Some people prefer not to allow cookies, which is why most browsers give you the ability to manage cookies to suit you. In some browsers you can set up rules to manage cookies on a site-by-site basis, giving you more fine-grained control over your privacy. What this means is that you can disallow cookies from all sites except those that you trust.
Information for the data subject:
Contact details with MultiPixels:
Country: United Kingdom
E-mail: [email protected]
Internet site: www.multipixels.com
Contact details with Data Protection Officer / EU Representative:
E-mail: [email protected]Last revised 20.01.2022